Broken Arrow is the largest suburb in the Tulsa Metro Region with a population above 112,000 and is home to over 5,000 businesses. Healthcare and Social Assistance is a widely emerging sector with more than 4,000 jobs in Broken Arrow.
Broken Arrow is home to a wide range of healthcare facilities and social services agencies, from full-service hospitals, primary doctors, specialty medicine clinics, nursing homes, home health care services, and outpatient surgery centers.
There are several hospitals within minutes of Broken Arrow’s city limits and the primary hospital is Ascension St. John Broken Arrow. This facility was recently awarded a five-star rating—the highest achievement level possible—from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Of the more than 4,500 hospitals evaluated nationwide by CMS, only 407 received a five-star rating.
Oxford Healthcare and St John Broken Arrow Medical Center, together employ approximately 700 people.
Ascension St. John Broken Arrow
1000 W Boise Cir, Broken Arrow, OK 74012
Nearby Hospitals (Within 20 Minute Commute)
- Saint Francis Hospital South, 10501 E. 91st St. 10501 E 91st St S, Tulsa, OK 74133
- Hillcrest Hospital South,8801 S 101st E Ave, Tulsa, OK 74133
- Hillcrest Medical Center, 1120 S Utica Ave, Tulsa, OK 74104
- St. John Medical Center, 2100 S Wheeling Ave, Tulsa, OK 74104
- Saint Francis Hospital, 6161 S Yale Ave, Tulsa, OK 74136
- Laureate Psychiatric Clinic and Hospital, 6655 S Yale Ave, Tulsa, OK 74136
SoundMind Behavioral Health Hospital
SoundMind Behavioral Health Hospital LLC will build a 55,000-square-foot facility primarily to treat mental health disorders and behaviors caused by Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia. Construction should be complete in the fall of 2021.